All I do is trying keep up with evolution of web; making it useful for myself.
I keep my (side) notes for classes because I changing the textbooks, films I teach, directions of thought...
2006 : catching up with web2.0 and embeded video clips.
* 2007 new pages @ directing.filmplus.org
Fall 2006 THR470 Film directing
textbook: directing, michael rabiger (focal press)
* how to use video:
new: youtube.com clips (some with added modern soundtracks). Will see, if can use the video group (directing) in the fall of 2006.
* most of the clips are from the classic films (including cult movies as "Pulp Fiction").
directing list video clips *
2007 Fall class
[ video pages ]
* overview of web-video (clips) at film-north -- filmplus.org/video
... filmhistory.txt for film history : Eisenstein, Vertov (documentary page? in directing), Chaplin, silent era
... mise-en-scene, montage, and swings up to the end of century of cinema. [200x files?]
Eisenstein Study [ before sound/color and now -- movies ]
* updates 2006 --> see THR470 directing class pagesthemes sub-directory @ script.vtheatre.net [ ... film600 files -- how to use in class? ]
[ ... see Fall07 class updates : Film Art ]
* 07 Film Art textbook notes -- 2007 film-north