All I do is trying keep up with evolution of web; making it useful for myself.
I keep my (side) notes for classes because I changing the textbooks, films I teach, directions of thought...
2006 : catching up with web2.0 and embeded video clips.
* 2007 new pages @ directing.filmplus.org
Search The Internet Movie Database
Enter the name of a movie, TV show, or person and then click "Go" to get more information about it/them from imdb.com.Fall 2006 THR470 Film directing
textbook: directing, michael rabiger (focal press)
* how to use video:
new: youtube.com clips (some with added modern soundtracks). Will see, if can use the video group (directing) in the fall of 2006.
* most of the clips are from the classic films (including cult movies as "Pulp Fiction").
directing list video clips *
2007 Fall class
[ video pages ]
* overview of web-video (clips) at film-north -- filmplus.org/video
... filmhistory.txt for film history : Eisenstein, Vertov (documentary page? in directing), Chaplin, silent era
... mise-en-scene, montage, and swings up to the end of century of cinema. [200x files?]
Eisenstein Study [ before sound/color and now -- movies ]
* updates 2006 --> see THR470 directing class pagesthemes sub-directory @ script.vtheatre.net [ ... film600 files -- how to use in class? ]
[ ... see Fall07 class updates : Film Art ]
Best Film Director -- Vote!
* 07 Film Art textbook notes --
An online course supplement *
2005-2006 Theatre UAF Season: Four Farces + One Funeral & Godot'06
Film-North * Anatoly Antohin * eCitations *
© 2007 by vtheatre.net. Permission to link to this site is granted. Bookmark FILM-NORTH books.google.com + scholar.google.com
Subscribe in a readerFilm Analysis amazon
film.vtheatre.net/doc [ documents database ]